Self-Assessment Returns

If you’re self-employed, own a limited company or have received income during the tax year upon which tax is due, you have to complete and submit an HMRC tax return.

you may have to complete your tax return online if you fall into one of the following categories:

  • Self-employed (sole trader) who has earned more than £1,000 in the tax year
  • A partner in a business partnership
  • Receive rental income
  • Receive income from savings, investments and dividends
  • Wanting to claim certain tax reliefs

At 365 Accounting, we aim to ease the stress often caused by self assessment and help you avoid costly mistakes, by offering a comprehensive self assessment service.

We can relieve you of the self assessment burden and save you time, worry and money by handling this process for you. We will do all the necessary computations, complete your return and even offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability.

Arrange a free consultation